Easter Bunnies  

Friday, April 2, 2010

The second batch turned out to be a little easier. I learned to spoon the melted chocolate over the pops instead of dipping them, to prevent them from crumbling apart and ruining your white chocolate. Which is why I did blue easter bunnies, instead of white easter eggs covered in sprinkles like I had originally planned. They are blue and cute, and my cake pop project can finally come to a rest. Been planning on making these for over a week, but just finally got around to them. One of my bunnies didn't make it, so I got to sample it, and I found them to be pretty tasty. Like a cake truffle. The icing mixed into the cake makes it super moist and cakey. I think my niece and nephew will be pleased with their Easter treats.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Easter Bunnies

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner