Art Show  

Saturday, April 3, 2010

So this actually happened last month, but I didn't get around to uploading the pics until just now. It's Mckinney ISD art show time, and of course my talented niece had a piece featured in the show. We have made it to everyone so far :) For whatever reason, Skylar's school only had 8th grade artwork presented, so I guess we won't be seeing his work again for another couple of years. Bailey enjoyed it as always, and I really love seeing all of the work from different grades. Very impressive, and brings me back to many fond memories of my own art classes. My only disappoint is that this year they didn't have much in the way of High School art, but we all had a blast on our viewing.
4th grade art
9th grade art
High School Art
digital art
3rd grade art, pretty impressive!
Bella and her piece
Bella and her bff Kate
chillaxin' on the couch at the show
my little stinker

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Art Show

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner